Creative Morning with Ana Bárbara Vieira de Sousa
Friday, May 24, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM (CEST)
Ana Bárbara Vieira de Sousa is both a designer and a design manager. Currently living in Berlin, she is translating her thesis on design management from portuguese to english. The blog blablaba.net serves to share the knowledge she collected on the subject. In the field of design management she sees many reasons for being optimistic, for it draws attention to the holistic side of the discipline and it can be the bridge between technological and non technological innovation, all together with a meaningful attitude.
What to expect in her Creative Morning presentation:
• what is design management;
• designers and non-designers: different attributes and different backgrounds;
• experience within an advertising agency;
• working in different departments;
• the need of bringing together the different languages;
• going back to school to learn about design management;
• my perception as a designer;
• my perception as a non-designer;
• reframing the question
•the organization (the whole is greater than the sum of the parts;
Ana Bárbara Vieira de Sousa
Our host is the wonderful Orangelab at Ernst-Reuter-Platz 2.
About Creative Mornings
When & Where
CreativeMornings is a monthly speaker series and morning gathering of creative types. Each event includes a 15-20 minute lecture, followed by a 20 minute group discussion. The gathering begins at 8:30 am with the topic presentation starting at 9:00 am and everyone taking off for work at 10 am. CreativeMornings are free of charge!
If you like to get the latest news on Creative Mornings’ Berlin events e-mail to email@example.com